$4,300 2.02CT AUTHENTIC DAVID YURMAN MORGANITE & DIAMOND ALBION RING 18K
Natural Center Peach Morganite: 1.80cts
Color: Peach (Morganite)
Cut: Checkerboard Cushion (11.00x11.00mm)
Natural Side White Round Cut Diamonds: .22cts
Color: G Clarity: SI2
Total # Of Stones: 20
Type of Metal: 18K Solid Yellow Gold
Gram Weight: 7.05 Grams
Ring Size: 6
Can This Ring Be Sized: (NO)
Scuffs or scratches
This item has visible signs of wear
Condition: Beautiful pre-owned condition. Minor scuffs on the bottom center piece.
Hard to see - nothing that stands out when wearing.
Comes with generic black ring box.
Thank you for shopping with MyDesignerly. Please allow 1-3 days for order processing. Once this order is processed, this item will ship out same/next business day through USPS Priority Mail with insurance and signature confirmation at delivery. Please let us know if you have any questions.
International shipments are through DHL, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail International. Please note the customs fees that will have to be paid to your customs office. MyDesignerly does not adjust prices to avoid customs charges.
Item Condition & Tags
- Our MyDesignerly ID tag & product return tag must be attached to receive a full refund. Please return items in the dust bags provided.
- Item must be in the same condition with no missing “extras” (dust bag, box, lock, etc.)
- Buyer is allowed 7 days after item is received to request a return. After 7 days have passed, all sales are final.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return or if you have any questions
- Please see our RETURN POLICY for more information
This handbag is currently available for layaway!
Enter coupon code LAYAWAY at check out to put 30% down and to sign up for our Layaway Program. You will have 90 days to pay off the remaining balance with no interest charges, credit checks, or Layaway Payment Fees.
Your purchase will automatically be shipped once your final payment has been made.
See our Layaway Page for more information on the MYDESIGNERLY Layaway Program